Our Company At a Glance
Let LEFSA do your research
We know it’s often hard to get the right kitchen equipment to cook, retherm and hold foods that meet your production time restrictions and labor capabilities with limited hood and kitchen space.
LEFSA will work with Nutrition Directors, maintenance and construction departments to solve school kitchen problems, analyze equipment brand features and benefits and present a cost comparison.
LEFSA is an objective, knowledgeable company that provides Directors with information necessary to meet foodservice goals in serving nutritious meals while increasing student participation.
35 YEARS IN FOODSERVICE
- Worked with multi-unit kitchen dealer owners, designers and project managers specifying, bidding, purchasing, staging and installing restaurant kitchens, headquartered in Los Angeles area
- Worked as National Sales Manager for Dean Fryers, a company owned by Alco Foodservice, marketing, selling and training correctional, healthcare and school kitchen operators
- Owner of Foodservice Marketing Consultants, a company focusing on assisting school foodservice directors in California and Nevada.
- Worked as Western Regional Vice President for Winston CVAP marketing to schools, headquartered in Louisville
- Worked as manufacturer representative for Total Source Foodservice headquartered in Phoenix
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WITH LEFSA:
- LEFSA will provide USDA Training Hours to assist directors, managers and staff meet professional standards in Key Areas 1 and 2, Nutrition and Operations and Key Areas 3 and 4, Administration and Communications
- LEFSA will keep directors informed of hot and cold packaging ideas, new kitchen equipment technologies and ways to save dollars when purchasing new equipment.
- LEFSA will provide ideas and solutions to make cafeterias a fun, colorful environment that will improve morale and create a less stressful environment for both students and employees
- LEFSA will work with directors creating serving lines with consideration of traffic flow, hot and cold food presentation to increase participation and reduce labor concerns
- LEFSA will actively support SNA, State and Chapter Organizations